Plus500

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Welcome

Gday and welcome to my new Aussie Rules DreamTeam footy blog.

I know it is mid-season and a strange time to kick off a new blog, but I couldn't ignore the fact that AFL needs some decent news sources, so I thought 'why not provide one myself?'

Anyway essentially what I'm aiming to provide to readers is the latest AFL news on injuries, suspensions and that kinda thing, rather than all the off-field bullsh1t. I'm hoping competitors of DreamTeam might find the blog handy too.

I've got a fair few good sources and I've also been in touch with every single AFL club's media manager to get on their PR list so hopefully the blog can achieve what it sets out to achieve. And hopefully you enjoy it.

Cheers, and if you ever want to contact me, you can comment on one of the articles or email me at bensomerford@windowslive.com

PS. I've gotta include a little disclaimer to say everything here is unofficial and written by me. It's all second-hand from sources like the internet, press releases and newspapers.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More